- Private fully furnished apartments
- All apartments include a Full or Queen size bed, living room furniture (sofa or daybed), and dining furniture.
- Sheets, pillows, comforter, towels, and washcloths are provided
- Coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, standard cooking and eating utensils
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchens have a stove, microwave, and a full-size refrigerator
- High speed NC State WiFi in all units (access to “ncsu-guest” network for non-affiliates)
- Laundry room on-site with complimentary use for guests and residents
- Cable television in Wolf Village, Wolf Ridge, and Avent Ferry apartments
- (Note: Cable service is NOT available in units at ES King Village)
- Guest apartments do NOT have in-room phone service
A parking permit is required for all vehicles parked on campus from Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Guests may purchase parking permits directly from NC State Transportation. Please call (919) 515-3424 or visit their website for more information. The transportation office is located in the Administrative Services Building 1 and is open weekdays beginning at 7:30 a.m.